"Personalization has been a major theme in the fashion industry for years, but most have yet to provide it at scale. As consumers continue to demand more personalized offers, fashion companies need to fast-track their ability to connect with consumers.
What does personalization mean to consumers?
Consumers are willing to give brands their data in exchange for:
- Accurate, complete, timely and relevant product information
- Authentic, consistent and exceptional product experiences
- Ability to use fashion to express unique style, identity and values
How to get started?
- Focus on areas where you can truly stand out
- Differentiate with individualized products
- Provide relevant, timely and non-intrusive experiences
- Integrate with platforms to gather data in order to create better customer experiences and improve retention rates"