"Whether you’re learning a language through self-study or with a teacher, it’s essential to know whether the techniques and solutions you’re using are adapted for the brain in general and you in particular.
Today, the principal tools for optimizing learning are well-known:
- • Anything that stimulates motivation
- • Activating different types of memory and automatic thinking
- • Attention management and stress regulation
- • The organization of the training regime
- • The teaching practices used by the teacher
- • The training of the auditory system specific to each language
What are the rewards of using these tools?
- • A decrease in learning time
- • Language skills ready to use in a variety of situations
- • Ability to speak in front of others
- • More self-confidence and better stress management
- • An increase in autonomy and self-teaching capacity.
In today’s professional contexts, performance and operational efficiency are essential. As the world continues to globalize, a learning method adapted to the natural functioning of the brainis indispensable."